Orion's Light Healing Arts Collective includes three alternative medicine practitioners. Their areas of expertise include massage, reiki energy work, life coaching, shiatsu massage, trigger point therapy, and herbal medicines. Lectures are also given at the studio.
- Hours: Wed: 10:00-7:30, Thu: 10:00-7:30, Fri: 10:00-7:30, Sat: 10:00-4:30
- Founding Date: December 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Some auto and workers comp insurances are accepted, as are flex plans.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Certified through the NCBTMB
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Mt. Airy is a bastion of tolerance and openness to diversity. These are attributes that I strive to foster within my own practice. As a humanist who truly believes in the dignity of all human life, I cannot imagine a better community to practice in.