FitLife Fitness, Aquatics and Physical Therapy
FitLife is a fully equipped fitness, aquatics center and outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic. It is located in the Mt. Airy section of Philadelphia and is owned and operated by a Licensed Physical Therapist.
FitLife offers a variety of membership types, service and amenities to its members and patients, including one, three and six month memberships as well as annual options. All of its memberships are "all-inclusive," meaning complete and unlimited access to the fitness center, pool, whirlpool and lockers. In addition, members receive complimentary childcare, group exercise classes and a towel service.
Its physical therapy clinic participates with all major insurance companies including Pennsylvania Worker's Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accidents. All patients need to get started is a prescription from a physician.
Please visit the website for additional information or call 215-753-8898.
- Fax: 215-753-8819
- Hours: Mon to Thu: 5am - 11pm Friday: 5am - 10pm Saturday: 7:30am - 8pm Sunday: 7:30am - 6pm
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Aquatics, Massage, Pool, Whirlpool
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior, Student
- Facilities: Gym, Swimming pool
- Facility types: Indoor
- Features: Jacuzzi/hot tub, Lockers, Showers
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Jacuzzi, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Number of lanes in the pool: 2
- Pool length: 18.3 meters
- Diving: No