Why is it that most people do not keep their New Year’s resolutions? They know what they’d like to do, but they do not know how to reach their goals.
Would you like to make healthy changes in the new year and finally drop those extra pounds? Here are several weight loss tips that will help you reach your goals:
1. Choose the healthiest food from all food available. That means wherever you are (home, work, vacation, restaurant, etc.) you will make the best selection possible.
2. Chew slowly and stop when you're full. Allow yourself the time to taste and enjoy your food. If you pay attention, you will get a subtle signal that you have had enough food. That's the time to put down your fork and stop eating.
3. Avoid sugary, empty, high calorie non-food items.
4. Stay hydrated. You may think you are hungry but your body might need water. Try drinking a glass of water instead of reaching for food.
5. Eat a good breakfast every day.
6. If you occasionally want a special treat, eat it slowly and enjoy it. No guilt! If it doesn't taste good, don't eat it.
7. Make a commitment to your health and well being. Remember, you are important and what you do today will have an impact on your health for many years. Make yourself a priority.
8. Commit to exercise every day. An hour a day is a good goal, but if you can't do an hour, do something! Include weight training several times a week.
Everyone knows if you exercise and make better food choices, you will lose weight, but people often resist doing what’s best for them. If you are resisting what's best for you, consider Hypnosis to help you to gently shift into healthier lifestyle habits.
Although many people associate Hypnosis with stage acts or loss of control, in actuality, a typical Hypnosis session includes guided imagery and progressive relaxation to ease you into a tranquil state of mind. Once you are relaxed, your subconscious mind is open to receiving helpful suggestions. The suggestions, when repeated, can help you shift into new and more beneficial behaviors. The mind is like a computer — it does whatever it is programmed to do. In the hypnotic state, we are able to ‘reprogram’ the subconscious mind and realign it with your best intentions to lose weight. Most people begin to notice they can make better food choices and they are more motivated to exercise after the first session.
Private sessions and group hypnosis classes are available...a new series of four sessions starts the first Monday of every month, 7-8 PM in W. Mt. Airy. See effortlesshypnosis.com/classes. Call (908) 246-3096 or email email@example.com with questions about Hypnosis or to register.
The Philadelphia Tribune has posted an online article in their North West section entitled You Vs. Weight Gain: Hypnosis Can Help. To read it, see Philly Trib aricle you vs. weight loss For more information on the benefits of Hypnosis see www.effortlesshypnosis.com.
Good luck in your journey to fitness and health. It can be done!
Effortless Hypnosis Certified HypnoCounselor
(908) 246-3096 firstname.lastname@example.org