Graduation awards were presented to several students during 91st commencement ceremony on Monday, June 4.
- The Parents Association Award for Academic Excellence was presented to Luke Forrence, Brendan Eck, Madeline Lauinger, and Savannah Lambert.
- The Student Athlete Award is presented to the student who excelled in two or more varsity sports and who ranks academically in the upper half of the class. The recipients were Dominic DeCinque, Eliza Ewing, and Liam Nester.
- The Jacques R.K. Normand Award, named in memory of a former NFA eighth grader, is presented to the students who exemplified the qualities of kindness, cheerfulness, and generosity. It was presented to Bidley Jean-Baptiste and Elizabeth Burgoyne.
- The Dr. James D. Kelly Award for honor, courage, scholarship, leadership, service, and character is presented to a two students who have been nominated by their classmates, and they were Mary Brown and Nicholas Camusi.
- The Sid MacLeod Award for Excellence in Oratory was presented to Markie Masucci, and the Russell G. Clements, Jr., Award for Excellence in Drama was presented to Erika Nolan.
- The Mother Saint John Fontbonne Award is presented to the student who exemplifies the qualities of unity, reconciliation, and compassion. The recipients were Julia Comerford and Nicholas Heuer.
The Nello Naticchione, IV, Memorial Award is presented to the student who embodies the principles of Catholic Social Teaching as evidenced by a commitment to service. This year’s recipient were Megan Eney and Luke Forrence