The Chestnut Hill Community Association is slated to discuss potential changes to Chestnut Hill at its meeting on Thursday.
According to a release from the CHCA, the board will discuss a residental zoning request at the 8800 block of Germantown Avenue at its meeting.
The full agenda is posted below.
Thurs., Oct. 25
CHCA Board of Directors Meeting
Chestnut Hill Library, 8711 Germantown Avenue
- 8864 Germantown Avenue: residential zoning variance for a garage
- Semi-Annual Report from the Chestnut Hill Community Fund Trustees
- Planning for AVI and Real Estate Tax Discussion Panel to be held on November 14th
- Update on Strategic Planning progress
- Approval of candidates for Ad hoc Fund Drive Committee: Robert Rossman, Mary Ann Koller, Jean Hemphill