The following are items for discussion at upcoming Chestnut Hill Community Association meetings. All meetings are open to the public.
Thursday, April 5, 8 p.m.
CHCA Land Use Planning and Zoning Committee Meeting
, 8835 Germantown Avenue, Main Level Conference Room
- Presentation of Mural Arts Program proposed mural for Bredenbeck’s Bakery (8126 Germantown Avenue)
- Addition to Germantown Avenue Guidelines of a "Statement on Murals within the Historic District"
- Plans for functioning as a Registered Community Organization (RCO)
- Remapping Workshop agenda
- Restricted covenant for Chestnut Hill Plaza (7630 Germantown Avenue) – review/restructure
- Plan for reviewing all CHCA property agreements
Thursday, April 12, 7:30 p.m.
CHCA Executive Committee Meeting
Town Hall, 8434 Germantown Avenue
- Balance Fitness Center (12-18 W. Willow Grove Avenue)
- Officer Reports
Tuesday, April 17, 7:30 p.m.
CHCA Development Review Committee Meeting
Chestnut Hill Hospital, 8835 Germantown Avenue, Main Level Conference Room
- 305 E. Gravers Lane (residence; variance for construction of back deck)
Thursday, April 19, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
CHCA Annual Meeting and Dinner
, 8855 Germantown Avenue, Widener Room
Keynote Speaker: Philadelphia City Councilwoman Cindy Bass