The Chestnut Hill Community Association and its committees will discuss the following agenda items at upcoming meetings. All meetings are open to the public.
Tuesday, Aug. 21, 1 p.m.
Free Voter ID Informational Session
, Bombay Room, 8229 Germantown Avenue
Hosted by the CHCA and the Chestnut Hill Center for Enrichment
Tuesday, Aug. 21, 5:30 p.m.
CHCA Budget and Finance Committee Meeting
Town Hall, 8434 Germantown Avenue
Tuesday, Aug. 21, 7:30 p.m.
CHCA Development Review Committee Meeting
, Main Level Conference Room, 8835 Germantown Avenue
- 8864 Germantown Avenue: residential zoning variance
- 7630 Germantown Avenue: Eye Institute signage
- Further discussion of Traffic, Transportation, and Parking Committee proposal for Germantown Avenue improvements
- Review of the new DRC calendar
Thursday, Aug. 23, 7:30 p.m.
CHCA Board of Directors Meeting
, 8711 Germantown Avenue
- Community Initiative: presentation by Chestnut Hill Friends Meetinghouse about their new Skyspace [moved to September 27 Board meeting]
- Approval of Ad Hoc Fund Drive Committee Chairs
- CHCA Committee Membership: status report, discussion, and Board sign-up
- Officer and Manager Reports
- Report from the Executive Committee to the Board regarding CHCA/Chestnut Hill Local Strategic Planning (possible executive session)