verb (something that happens in the body)
- To raise the body heat, leaving the individual feeling as though they may perspire
- To feel tingles in random parts of the body, letting the individual know those parts are awake
- To encounter cheeks getting flushed, often leaving the individual feel seen
- To ignite, as to feel more alive and alert
TurnON occurs from many different things. Maybe you saw someone you thought was cute. Maybe you had an inappropriate thought cross your mind.
Maybe you saw something that inspired or even pissed you off. Many things/people/conversations leave us with this ignited feeling in our body. (yes, deep down we all like the feeling of TurnON!) You know it's TurnON because it ignites -- as though your body is giving you a cue, shouting out "I'm ALIVE in here"!
TurnON leaves you feeling more alert, ignited and happy.
At OneTaste, we believe TurnON is the ignition that leads to a more of what we really want in life. We believe it is the first step to knowing what is possible.
So, we started an evening event designed specifically to give people the opportunity to feel TurnON in themselves. (p.s., it's totally PG-13) It's an evening where, through only talking, we begin to experience these exhilarating, normal, often ignored feelings -- referred to as TurnON. A room of people (cool, fun people) engage in honest, humorous, playful conversation around topics we mostly only consider having in our head.
TurnOn leads to authenticity and authenticity leads to the kind of connection we hope for around the globe.
The evening leaves you invigorated, happy and inspired. We are meant to live TurnedON.
- Singles & Couples Welcome.
- Maximum capacity 20, your registration will hold your seat only until 8:00pm. After that we will give your seat away.
- If you are not registered, you will be put on a waiting list until 8:00pm
- Doors at 8:15pm and no one will be allowed in after that time.