Black Friday has come and gone, but you still may be able to save big with stores nearby and far away by connecting with them online today, because it's Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday differs from Black Friday in that consumers don’t have to leave the comfort of their own homes (or offices) to take advantage of some pretty big pre-holiday deals. All the bargains laid out for Cyber Monday are for online shoppers only.
So how can you find the best deals online this Cyber Monday?
While most major retailers that have an online presence aren’t tipping their hats on their online deals just yet, many have splash pages set up that they're inviting shoppers to bookmark in advance of the Nov. 26 shopping holiday.
Here are just a few stores that are planning Cyber Monday deals:
- Kohl’s – Save 20% on online merchandise plus other deals
- Walmart – Online only deals
- Kmart - Online only deals
- Target – Online only deals
- Amazon – Online only deals
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic- Save 30% on online merchandise
- Best Buy - Online only deals
- Macy's - Save 15% on online merchandise
- Toys R Us - Online only deals
- Staples - Online only deals
What’s your favorite store to surf on Cyber Monday? Share your suggestions in the comments section. If you own or know of a local business that is participating in Cyber Monday, be sure to let everyone know by posting below, too.