If you are looking for some extra money to put toward an event in 2013 and you want the Chestnut Hill Community Association to help foot the bill, your time is running out.
The Chestnut Hill Community Fund accepts requests for grants once a year, and the deadline to submit requests to the CHCA is Friday, Jan 18.
A complete list the guidelines for getting a grant are posted on the CHCA website, as well as a form to fill out to request money, but here's a quick preview of some of the requirements to get that sweet, sweet money:
Proposals for grants should be brief and must include the following:
- Full legal name and address of the organization.
- Name and contact information of a contact person.
- Employee Identification Number (EIN), if available, and tax-exempt status. If tax-exempt, a copy of your IRS determination letter and a list of your current Board of Directors.
- The amount of money requested.
- Purpose of the grant (operating expenses or special purpose).