This Black Friday, buying local means not having to wake up before the sun rises. Most local shops are maintaining regular hours for the biggest shopping day of the year, with a few exceptions:
- , and are open regular hours, but may stay open late if the store is busy.
- is open 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- is staying open an hour late, until 7 p.m.
Some stores are participating in the Black Friday experience by offering specials, including free gifts and percentages off. Some of the local specials running Black Friday are:
- Mango: Free scarf with every $100 purchase while supplies last. 20 percent off select boots, tops and sweaters.
- Artisans on the Avenue: Free gist with each $50 purchase.
- : Sales on items throughout the store, including sneakers and Eagles jerseys.
- Ten Thousand Villages: Buy one piece of jewelry, get 50 percent off another piece of equal or lesser value.
- The Bone Appetite: will have a special, but it has not been set yet. Call Friday for deals.