16th Annual Chestnut Hill Home and Garden Festival
Chestnut Hill becomes an outdoor garden marketplace featuring the following:
- A wide selection of tomato plants and flower seedlings
- Lush orchids, hanging baskets and garden sculptures
- Home design, hand-made furniture, quilts, jewelry, art & collectibles
- Eco Alley, featuring more than 20 vendors offering sustainable products from organic plants to electric bikes…all thanks to GRINCH (Green in Chestnut Hill)
- Live music
- A display of the latest car models by Subaru, Presenting Sponsor of the Festival
- Games and giveaways by B101 Radio
- Amusement rides, face painting, yoga, and arts & crafts activities for kids
- Al fresco dining and festival fun up and down Germantown Avenue with delicious offerings from the restaurants of Chestnut Hill.
The festival is free and $5 all-day parking is available in several of Chestnut Hill’s lots. For more information, call 215-247-6696.