Invite a friend
Winter Wellness Walks
Sat, January 7, 10:30am – 11:30am
Every Saturday morning at 10:30am (November – March)
Guided energizing walks of approximately two miles on paved paths around the Morris Arboretum; walkers keep a brisk pace - no time to smell the roses, so to speak. Visitors are welcome to stay afterward and explore the garden following the approximately 45 minute walk.
Free with regular admission. In case of inclement weather, call 215-247-5777.
|Where||Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania 100 Northwestern Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||Free with regular admission|
More About Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania
Located on Northwestern Avenue, this arboretum is affilated with the University of Pennsylvania and is set in a 92-acre landscape garden. This arboretum offers some of Philadelphia's rarest and oldest plants and trees, as well as flowers, winding paths, streams and gardens. Various types of specialty classes are offered, including courses on landscaping, horticulture, tree appraisal, digital photography and tree care, as well as different kinds of specialty workshops. Wellness walks and guided tours are also available. Reservations are not required for walks and tours. Visit the link provided for more information on the location, tours, classes, workshops and other information on this arboretum.
Other events here
- Tai Chi in the Garden Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Sprouts to Saplings, Spring Explorers (Ages 5-7) Weekly on Tuesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Introduction to Meditation and Mindfulness Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Edible Native Plants Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- A Trip to the Grounds for Sculpture Tue, Jun 4, 8:45 am–3:00 pm
- Yoga in the Garden: Ten Enchanted Evenings Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Introduction to Canning Sat, Jun 8, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Mini-Morris Players (Ages 5-10) Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:45 pm
- Wild Urban Plants of the Northeast Sat, Jun 15, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Yoga Out on a Limb Weekly on Sundays, 8:30 am–10:00 am