Invite a friend
Vinyasa Yoga is characterized by a focus on linking the breath with movement, and the utilization of the viṅyāsa, or a flowing sequence, that connects the more static traditional yoga postures.
Increase your flexibility, strength, and balance. Combine traditional yoga postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques to develop a deeper awareness of the mind-body-spirit connection.
|Where||Urban Athlete 7112 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19119|
|Time||6:00 am–7:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles|
More About Urban Athlete
Urban Athlete is a small private gym that will remind you of the stories of when people used to walk uphill both ways to school. It's a bare bones, knuckles to the floor place that makes you want to hit the deck and knock out 20 push-ups just because you can. It has a great staff and brings in professional instructors in order to offer a variety of classes ranging from resistance band training to martial arts classes, all of which will rock you to your core and have you begging for more.
Other events here
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00 am–6:45 am
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 9:00 am–9:45 am
- Yoga for Athletes Weekly on Mondays and Fridays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Fridays, 4:00 pm–4:45 pm
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 am–8:45 pm
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 10:00 am–10:45 am
- Urban Athletics KIDS! (Ages 10-13) Weekly on Mondays, 4:30 pm–5:15 pm
- TRX Blast Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Kettlebell Beginner Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–7:00 pm
- Boxing Conditioning Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm