Invite a friend
Urban Athletics KIDS! (Ages 10-13)
One of the most important components of a youth exercise program is the element of fun. Children should spend some time exploring various movement patterns through game-based play, without the emphasis of actually working out.
Urban Athletics Kids is offered to two age groups, 6-9 year olds (Wed. 4:30pm), and 10-13 year olds (Mon. 4:30pm). Each group meets once a week for 45 minutes of the most fun your child has ever had in an organized activity.
|Where||Urban Athlete 7112 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19119|
|Time||4:30 pm–5:15 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids, Teens|
More About Urban Athlete
Urban Athlete is a small private gym that will remind you of the stories of when people used to walk uphill both ways to school. It's a bare bones, knuckles to the floor place that makes you want to hit the deck and knock out 20 push-ups just because you can. It has a great staff and brings in professional instructors in order to offer a variety of classes ranging from resistance band training to martial arts classes, all of which will rock you to your core and have you begging for more.
Other events here
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 9:00 am–9:45 am
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 10:00 am–10:45 am
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00 am–6:45 am
- Yoga for Athletes Weekly on Mondays and Fridays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- TRX Blast Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Kettlebell Beginner Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–7:00 pm
- Boxing Conditioning Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Urban Athletics Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:45 pm
- Barbell Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–8:45 pm