Invite a friend
Field Trips @ Wyck Historic House, Garden and Farm
History and Agriculture and Nature field trips are available at the Wyck Historic House, Garden and Farm.
History Programs - Native Americans, Tools & Weapons, Food Artifacts, and Toys & Games
Agriculture & Nature Programs- Chickens & Birds, Bugs, Bees & Worms, Pollination & Bees, Five Senses, From Farm to Food, Think Globally, Eat Locally, Nutrition & Healthy Eating, Biodiversity & IPM, Recycling & Composting, Fabulous Flowers, Plants, Nests & Homes Tremendous Trees
Wyck is open for school groups Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m.‐3:00 p.m.
All of Wyck‘s lessons are geared to Pennsylvania Academic Standards. Please visitwww.wyck.org for a complete listing.
PreK and K lessons are 60 minutes in length. Grade 1‐12 lessons range from 60 to 90 minutes.
Lessons are $6 per student with no additional charge for teachers and chaperones. We ask that there be one chaperone for every 10 children and a minimum of 10 students per trip.
Contact the Youth Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.848.1690 for more information or to make reservations.
More About Wyck Historic House and Garden
Located in Philadelphia, Wyck Historic House and Garden is an 18th century home with grounds that include a nationally recognized garden with more than 30 varieties of roses. The Wyck House offers guided and self-guided tours, programs and events, summer camps and more. For registration, volunteer and donation information, be sure to call the telephone number provided or visit the Wyck Historic House and Garden website.
Other events here
- Registration Open for Wyckedly Fun Summer Camp Daily, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Open Registration for Wyck's Summer Seedlings Daily, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- 2012 Wyck Old Rose Symposium Daily,
- Spring Homeschool Series at Wyck- Spring Blooms Tomorrow, May 23, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Dining in the Garden: A Partnership with The Cheesecake Factory May 24, 2013 / May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013,
- The 2013 Old Rose Workshop Series March 16, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 15, 2013 / July 20, 2013 / September 21, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Spring Homeschool Series at Wyck- Deep Down Underground Thu, Jun 6, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- WYCK's Friday Farmers Market Weekly on Fridays, 2:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Spring Homeschool Series at Wyck- Roots and Shoots to Fruits Thu, Jun 13, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm