Invite a friend
Early Bird Registration for Wyck House Summer Camp
Wyckedly Fun Summer Camp Registration is Open!
July 23 - 27 | Native American Life
July 30 - August 3 | Colonial Detectives
August 6 - 10 | Harvesting History
Ages 8 to 12
Mondays through Fridays
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Hey, Early Birds!
Take advantage of our reduced rates For summer camp registration.
(Before May 1st)
Wyck Members - $165/week
Non-Members - $175/week
After May 1st:
Wyck Members - $175/week
Non-Members - $195/week
Go to www.wyck.org/programs or call Christina Moresi at 215-848-1690 more information or to register.
|Where||Wyck Historic House and Garden 6026 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19144|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Kids|
More About Wyck Historic House and Garden
Located in Philadelphia, Wyck Historic House and Garden is an 18th century home with grounds that include a nationally recognized garden with more than 30 varieties of roses. The Wyck House offers guided and self-guided tours, programs and events, summer camps and more. For registration, volunteer and donation information, be sure to call the telephone number provided or visit the Wyck Historic House and Garden website.
Other events here
- 2012 Wyck Old Rose Symposium Daily,
- Open Registration for Wyck's Summer Seedlings Daily, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Registration Open for Wyckedly Fun Summer Camp Daily, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Spring Homeschool Series at Wyck- Spring Blooms Thu, May 23, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Dining in the Garden: A Partnership with The Cheesecake Factory May 24, 2013 / May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013,
- The 2013 Old Rose Workshop Series March 16, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 15, 2013 / July 20, 2013 / September 21, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Spring Homeschool Series at Wyck- Deep Down Underground Thu, Jun 6, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- WYCK's Friday Farmers Market Weekly on Fridays, 2:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Spring Homeschool Series at Wyck- Roots and Shoots to Fruits Thu, Jun 13, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm