When Are The Busiest Times at Metropolitan Bakery?
Want to avoid the lines at this local bakery in Chestnut Hill? Find out when the busiest times are.
When is the best time to avoid the long lines at Metropolitan Bakery in Chestnut Hill? This may or may not come to a surprise for a few of Metropolitan Bakery's frequenters but it's best to avoid Saturday and Sunday mornings.
According to the bakery's co-owner Marcy Lilly, the weekday is least busiest as well as rainy days. So, if you're looking for some quiet time or need a quick caffeine and carb fix, those are the best days.
Read more about Metropolitan Bakery on Patch here:
- Chestnut Hill Shops Take Flower Show Window Awards (March 2, 2012)
- Chestnut Hill Windows Get Flower Show Makeover (Feb. 15, 2012)
- In Photos: Flower Show Window Decorations (Feb. 22, 2012)
- The Results Are In: Our Readers' Favorite Bakery (Oct. 31, 2011)
- Best of Patch: Bakery Winners (Oct. 31, 2011)
- Homestyle Bakeries Of Chestnut Hill (Feb. 13, 2011)