Here's a list of places where you can eat, buy groceries, or snag a cup of joe today, Christmas Eve.
Grocery & Spirits
- Pathmark: Open until 10 p.m.
- Weavers Way: Open until 6 p.m.
- Fine Wine and Good Spirits: Open until 6 p.m.
- Valley Green Inn: Lunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and dinner from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Chestnut Grill: 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tavern on the Hill: Serving until 9 p.m.
- McNally’s: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. An employee advised that since they don't take reservations and Christmas Eve is traditionally very busy, people wanting to eat there should send someone about half an hour ahead of time to put a name in.
- Cin Cin: 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Kings Garden: 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- McDonalds: Open until 8 p.m.
Coffee Shops & Bakeries
- Chestnut Hill Coffee: Open until 5 p.m.
- Starbucks: Open until 9 p.m.
- Night Kitchen: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Post Offices & Government Buildings
All city government offices will be closed through the weekend and on Monday. That means post offices here and across the country won't be open and mail won't be delivered.
Septa Chestnut Hill East and West Lines will have regular hours on Christmas Eve, with a reduced schedule for Christmas.
Check back Sunday morning for a list of what will be open and closed on Christmas Day.