Powerball Jackpot Hits $550M: Buy Tickets in Chestnut Hill
The drawing is at 10:59 p.m. Saturday. Several Northwest businesses sell Powerball tickets.
Saturday night's Powerball jackpot has climbed to $550 million—the second highest Powerball prize of all time. A winner who matches all five numbers and the red Powerball can get a $350.1 million cash payout (before taxes).
The Powerball drawing is held every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m.
The largest Powerball Jackpot cash payout to date was $384 million and was won in November 2012 in Arizona and Missouri.
Here are some Chestnut Hill and Mt. Airy retailers that sell Pennsylvania Lottery products, including the $2 tickets for Powerball:
- Shell, 8019 Germantown Avenue, Chestnut Hill
- Super Fresh, 7700 Crittendon Avenue, Chestnut Hill
- Acme, 7010 Germantown Avenue, Mt. Airy
- Brewer's Outlet, 7401 Germantown Avenue, Mt. Airy
- Choos Market, 6709 Chew Avenue, Mt. Airy
- Currency Now, 7106 Germantown Avenue, Mt. Airy
- Grand Market, 6700, Sprauge Street, Mt. Airy
- Lincoln Drive Deli, 7080 Lincoln Drive, Mt. Airy
- Wawa, 7236 Germantown Avenue, Mt. Airy
To find other Powerball vendors in the Philadelphia area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Saturday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.