Mt. Airy Pop-Up Shop Comes and Goes this Weekend
A West Mt. Airy pop-up shop will be opened and closed by Sunday.
Philadelphia artist Lisa Hurwitz is hosting her second Mt. Airy pop-up shop for a very limited time this coming weekend.
Friday through Sunday, Dec 14-16, Hurwitz is presenting “Three Aprons” at the Green on Greene building, located at Greene Street and Carpenter Lane, across from Weavers Way in Mt. Airy. The shop will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The pop-up shop will feature painting and drawing work from Hurwitz, as well as pieces from six other city arts. The following artists will have their work on display:
- Judy McCourbrey, of Germantown, who will be selling hand-made orients and holiday plan arrangements
- Jasper McCourbey, of Germantown, a fourth-grade student at Wissahickon Charter School, who will be selling hand-made earrings.
- Jeffrey Allan, of Manayunk, who will be selling custom furniture.
- Martha Finney, of Roxborough, who will sell large and small prints on fabric.
- John Bolle, of Fishtown, who produces handmade cabinets, trivets, hotplates and cutting boards.