Patch editors in the Delaware Valley scoured the Internet and the streets to find you information on local Black Friday deals.
- 755 W. Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr
- 933 Montgomery Ave., Penn Valley
- 7700 Germantown Ave., Chestnut Hill
Pun’s Toys, 839 ½ W. Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr: $10 off every $100 spent in November
Sleepy’s, 111 E City Ave, Bala Cynwyd: 60% off all mattresses
Michael’s Flyer: 57 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
Radio Shack Flyer: 39 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd,
Lord & Taylor Flyer: 121 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
Urban Outfitters, 117 Coulter Ave, Ardmore: Additional 50% off all sale items
Omaha Steaks Flyer: 8518 Germantown Avenue, Chestnut Hill
The Day Spa at Skin Deep 1024 N Providence Rd, Media: Purchase a $70 or more gift certificate and receive a $20 discount on that gift certificate. See deal here.
Big Lots, 200 W. Swedesford Rd Devon: Thanksgiving Day Flyer | Black Friday Flyer | Thanksgiving Weekend Flyer
Best Buy Flyer: 642 Baltimore Pike, Springfield
- The Attic, 4335 Main St., Philadelphia, Receive 15 percent off all purchases. Plus, the first 50 customers in the store receive a reusable Attic tote bag, which is good for 5 percent discount forever and 15 percent discount between Nov. 25 and Dec. 2.
- Human Zoom Bikes and Boards, 4151 Main St., Philadelphia, three-day only pricing on Schwinn Signature series bikes. Children's bikes from $99 and adult bikes from 269.99. Save big on GoPro's HD Hero2 digital video camera, regularly $299.99 on sale for $199.99. Winter service special on basic tune-ups at $49.99. And they didn't forget about the boarders, snowboards and accessories up to 75 percent off.
- Just Because…By Renee, 4001 Main St., Philadelphia, 3rd floor, buy one, get one 50 percent off on any custom made purchase of a "Towel Cake" or "Diaper Cake" valued at $100 on Black Friday.
- Kildare's Irish Pub, 4417 Main St., Philadelphia, offers half-price gift cards from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Latitudes and Longitudes, 4325 Main St., Philadelphia, enjoy an additional 20 percent off everything in the store from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. during Black Friday.
- The Little Apple, 4353 Main St., Philadelphia, all greeting cards and holiday ornaments will be buy two, get one free; spend $50 & get a free wrapping kit (paper, ribbons, tags, etc.); spend $200 & get a $20 gift certificate for the New Year.
- Nadeau, 4131 Main St., Philadelphia, will serve refreshments and give away a Buddha head with purchase of $150 or more.
- Orbit Gallery, 4312 Main St., Philadelphia, if you make a purchase on Black Friday you'll get an additional 10 percent off, plus a free holiday ornament.
- Pizzeria DiMeo's, 8500 Henry Ave., Philadelphia, buy one pizza, get one free margherita.
- RevivalSmith, 4233 Main St., Philadelphia, 10 percent off all purchases.
- RowZone, 4410 Main St., Philadelphia, get a one-class pass for just $10 instead of the usual $30.
- Salon L'Etoile, 4360 Main St., Philadelphia, 25 percent off all retail.
- Sincerely Shoes, 6152 Ridge Ave., Philadelphia, 15 percent off all handbags; up to 60 percent off shoes; all leggings $15; half-off gift certificate purchases.
- Tag Denim, 4358 Main St., Philadelphia, all items buy one, get one free (equal or lesser value)—including accessories and jewelry. Opens 9 a.m.
- Vamp, 4231 Main St., Philadelphia, get 25 percent off all regular priced dresses and jewelry. For early birds, shop between 10 a.m. and noon and get 30 percent off. New purchases only.