AVI Panel Set for Wednesday
Three city council members are coming to Chestnut Hill.
After weeks of planning, the Chestnut Hill Community Association is hosting its long-discussed AVI and Real Estate Tax Discussion Panel on Wednesday.
According to a release from the CHCA, the panel, which is open to the public and free to attend, will take place at the Norwood-Fontbonne Academy on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
The panel aims to allow resents to ask questing and gain information about the city's Actual Value Initiative from a series of local experts and politicians.
The following city council members and municipal experts are schedule to sit on the panel:
- Cindy Bass, city council
- Bill Green, city council-at-large
- David Oh, city council-at large
- Ala Butkovitz, city controller
- Bret Mandel, chair of the Philadelphia Tax Reform Commission Real Estate Working Group
- Ellen Mattleman Kaplan, police director for the Committee of Seventy