Agendas: Children of America Traffic and Parking Issues
The agendas for upcoming CHCA meetings.
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m.
CHCA Budget and Finance Committee Meeting
Town Hall, 8434 Germantown Avenue
Agenda: Begin discussion of CHCA and Local budgets for FY ending 3/31/13
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 7:30 p.m.
CHCA Development Review Committee Meeting
Chestnut Hill Hospital, 8835 Germantown Avenue, Main Level Conference Room
- Rotary Club: signs
- Weavers Way Chestnut Hill (8424 Germantown Avenue): variance related to expansion at back of store
- Children of America (former Borders location): traffic and parking issues
Thursday, Feb. 23, 7 p.m.
CHCA Board of Directors Meeting
Chestnut Hill Library, 8711 Germantown Avenue
- Presentation from the City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program
- Rotary Club signs (if referred by the DRC)
- Weavers Way Chestnut Hill (if referred by the DRC)
- Approval of 2012 Election Rules and Procedures
- Consideration of proposed bylaws amendments
- Preliminary consideration of CHCA and Local budgets for FY ending 3/31/13
- Appointment of architect Andrew Moroz to serve on the Land Use Planning and Zoning Committee
- Appointment of Debra Ferraro to serve on the Traffic, Transportation, and Parking Committee
- Appointment of Larry McEwen to serve on the Awards Committee