A List of Restaurants, Pharmacies and Grocery Stores Open on the Fourth
There are a few coffee shops that you'll be able to go to on your day off.
Here's a list of various businesses in Mt. Airy that will be open on the Fourth of July:
- Both High Point Cafe locations (602 Carpenter Lane, 7210 Cresheim Rd.) will be open regular hours (7 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- InFusion Coffee & Tea (7133 Germantown Ave.) will close an hour earlier than usual on the Fourth of July—it will only be open until 6 p.m.
- Acme Supermarket (7010 Germantown Ave.) will do the same. It will close at 10 p.m. instead of at the usual 11 p.m.
- Trolley Car Diner (7619 Germantown Ave.) will be open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tiffin (7105 Emlen St.) is planning on being open for its regular hours—until 9:30 p.m.—but staff said there is a chance it could close somewhat early.
- Geechee Girl Rice Cafe will host a Fourth of July picnic at the restaurant from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for $20. People are encouraged to make reservations in advance, but they're not required.
- Wine Thief Bistro will be open from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy (7065 Lincoln Dr.) and Rite Aid (8243 Stenton Ave.) will both be open for their regular business hours.
- FitLife Fitness & Aquatics will be open from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.