Live Music, Raffles, Open Bar, and One Terrific Cause!
The YLC (Youth Leadership Committee) Philly Chapter of the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) is hosting it's first BIG fundraising event and it's going to be Fun, Fun, Fun.
Join us on Saturday, May 19th from 3:00pm to 6:00pm for the 137th Preakness Party at City Tap House at 3925 Walnut Street.
Tickets for the three hours are $40 in advance but can also be purchased at the door. Proceeds benefit the JDRF.
Here's what you'll see:
- Live music
- 3-hour open bar
- A featured event drink: the Black-eyed Susan
- Dancing (which goes very well with the black-eyed Susans)
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Raffle table
- A viewing of the 137th Preakness Stakes
- and of course, a great opportunity to meet/support the T1D community here in Philly!
Help support this great cause for finding a cure for Type 1 Diabetes.
All you have to do:
1. Click here to buy your ticket
2. Tell ALL your friends!
3. Show up and have FUN.